Blue Doors Annual Fund
Every Gift Counts, No Matter the Size!
Canisius High School students receive an academically challenging and spiritually enriched education of the highest caliber. The Blue Doors Annual Fund provides the critical revenue needed to afford any qualified student, regardless of his financial situation, the benefits of a Jesuit high school education. When you make a gift, you join a growing number of alumni, parents, and friends who affirm that they believe in the mission of Canisius and value a strong Jesuit education.
Along with financial aid, The annual fund also supports athletics and intramurals, campus ministry, the Christian service program, the Emmaus and Kairos retreats, dynamic information technology, and immersion programs. Every gift, regardless of size, makes a significant difference in the lives of our young men.
Why Give to the Annual Fund?
- To help underwrite the nearly $2,300 difference between the cost of educating each student and the tuition charged. In addition, the annual fund also provides for critical budget needs throughout the school.
- The annual fund affords Canisius the ability to provide equitable compensation for faculty and staff, increase financial assistance to deserving students, expand our athletic and performing arts programs, and to help maintain our facilities and grounds.
- Every gift counts. You can take pride in knowing that you are participating in upholding Canisius' high standards of excellence.
- Alumni gifts help each Canisius alumnus increase alumni giving participation for his class.
- Continued support of the annual fund will help ensure immediate needs are always met.
Types of Annual Fund Gifts
Annual Fund gifts may be designated to:
- Greatest need
- Current year scholarships
- A specific academic or co-curricular program.
- The actual gift will go to support the designated area but cannot support a specific purpose. If you wish to support a specific aspect of a program or a specific scholarship, please see the restricted gifts section.
To donate, please click the button below.