Fall 2018 Start Dates
From Mr. Mauro, Athletic Director
Information for Freshman Student-Athletes
“Musts” before you can take the field:
1. You must have an up-to-date physical on file with the school.
2. You must register your son with FormReleaf (beginning July 2nd). This is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly, password protected, way to register for our sports programs each season, and helps us to be more administratively efficient. This system will eliminate the paperwork our student-athletes were previously required to turn in.
BEGINNING JULY 2nd ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE using this link to FormReleaf.
3. Contact Mrs. Keating, R.N., School Nurse, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Important Dates for the Fall Try-outs
· Tryouts begin at 4:30 p.m. on August 13 at Stransky Complex (2885 Clinton St., West Seneca)
· Contact: Coach Rich Robbins (Robbins@canisiushigh.org)
· IMPACT concussion testing (required) at Canisius at 9 a.m. on August 13; a school bus will take the boys to Stransky Complex
· Tryouts begin at 11:30 a.m. at Stransky on August 13 and continue through Aug. 16 at 11:30 a.m.
· Contact: Varsity Coach Chris Stuff (email@example.com)
· Tryouts at Audubon Golf Range on August 21
· Freshmen and Sophomores from 10 – 11 a.m.; Juniors and Seniors from 11 – noon
· Contact: Coach Ryan Donnelly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
· First workout on August 20 at Canisius at 9 a.m.
· The team will have informal workouts during the summer. Please contact the coach.
· Contact: Coach Mitchell Ford (email@example.com)
· Tryouts on August 13 at 8 a.m. at Kennedy Field House
· Contact: Varsity Coach Tom Weislo (Weislo@canisiushigh.org)
· Contact: Coach Tom Flaherty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information, please visit the Athletics page on our website at www.canisiushigh.org.