Celebrate the school's 150th anniversary at the fun winter gathering for alumni.
Date: Friday, January, 24, 2020
Place: Canisius High School Scaccia Auditorium
Tickets*: $65 through Jan. 19, $75 Jan. 20-23, or $80 at the door
*First 150 alums registered receive a special 150th
anniversary rocks glass
- Steak dinner and cocktails provided by Marble + Rye (Christian Wilmott ’04 & Mike Dimmer ’04)
- Craft beer provided by Try-It Distributing (Matt Vukelic ’94 and the Vukelic Family)
New this year:
- Expanded cigar tent compliments of Buffalo Cigar
- Fresh cigars hand-rolled on-site and available for purchase
- Cigar class and Q&A from Buffalo Cigar’s resident expert
- Full open bar
- Whiskey tastings from Wild Turkey, Longbranch, Russell's Reserve, Bushmills, Pendleton, Elijah Craig, Larceny, and Pikesville
- After party hosted by Belsito’s
Register today for the best post-holiday party in town!
First 150 alums registered receive a special 150th anniversary rocks glass.
The Campus Store will be open during JUG Night.