Summer remediation will run June 26-July 27, 2023 and is open for Canisius High School students.
If you have any questions regarding summer school remediation contact Mrs. Michele Battin at email@example.com.
Please note: If you wish to remediate a failed course at another school or within your district, you must first receive approval from the principal’s office.
Online Registration for remediation classes will open in early June 2023.
- Remediation Cost: 1 Course - $300; 2 Courses - $600
- Remediation classes are for current Canisius High School students.
- Students may only remediate a maximum of two courses.
- Classes will begin on Monday, June 26th and conclude on Thursday, July 27th.
- Remediation classes will be taught Monday through Thursday except for the second week when classes will will be held on Friday, July 7th as there are no classes on Tuesday, July 4th.
- There will be no remediation classes on Tuesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
- Summer remediation schedule will be based on teacher availability and student necessity.
- Students are expected to attend all classes; attendance will be monitored.
- If you wish to remediate at another school or within your district, you must first receive approval from Mrs. Whittington, Assistant Principal.