Summer remediation will run June 27-July 28, 2022 and is open for Canisius High School students.
If you have any questions regarding summer school remediation contact Mrs. Michele Battin at email@example.com.
Please note: If you wish to remediate a failed course at another school or within your district, you must first receive approval from the principal’s office.
Online Registration for remediation classes will open in early June 2022.
- Remediation Cost: 1 Course - $300; 2 Courses - $600
- Remediation classes are for current Canisius High School students.
- Students may only remediate a maximum of two courses.
- Classes will begin on Monday, June 27th and conclude on Thursday, July 28th.
- Remediation classes will be taught Monday through Thursday except for the second week when classes will run Tuesday, July 5th through Friday, July 8th.
- There will be no remediation classes on Monday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
- Summer remediation schedule will be based on teacher availability and student necessity.
- Students are expected to attend all classes; attendance will be monitored.
- If you wish to remediate at another school or within your district, you must first receive approval from Mrs. Whittington, Assistant Principal.