Thank you for your interest in working at Canisius High School, the premier college preparatory school for young men in Buffalo and Western New York. Should you wish to have your application on file with us, please send your resume and a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- Assist faculty to help them learn to use and integrate technology into the classroom (physical or online), design technology-infused curriculum, and implement classroom projects in which technology is well-integrated to enhance instruction and improve student achievement.
- Assist staff on the best use of enterprise technologies and help the school best utilize features, enhancements and technology upgrades.
- Communicate with faculty on an ongoing basis regarding the availability and use of educational technologies.
- Work closely with the Systems Administrator and Helpdesk to support educational and administrative software systems.
- Experience with iPadOS, MacOS, JAMF (or other MDM).
- Assist with level 1 IT support tickets.
- Maintain school servers and server applications (VMWare, VCenter, O365, Azure, routing, switching, WAN, Cisco Telephony)
- Support all third party software and enterprise systems for Principal, Advancement and Finance Offices
- Management of all lab and desktops systems
- Account administration for active directory accounts (experience with AD, Azure AD and SSO)
- Experience with iPads, iOS and Mac OS, JAMF Pro (Casper Suite)
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume by September 30, 2020 to email@example.com.
Responsibilities include room resetting, snow removal, painting and general maintenance tasks as assigned. Driver's license required. To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.