Canisius offers six highly competitive athletic programs in the fall season with opportunities in football, soccer, volleyball, golf, cross country and crew. If you have questions, please contact the coaches listed on the team pages.
In order to tryout for teams, you must have an up-to-date physical on file, and register on Form ReLeaf.
Information for Freshman Student-Athletes
“Musts” before you can take the field:
1. You must have an up-to-date physical on file with the school.
2. Student-athletes must be registered with Form Releaf. It is a secure platform with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us be more administratively efficient. This system eliminates the paperwork our student-athletes were previously required to turn in.
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION using this link to Form ReLeaf:
3. Contact the school nurse, Mrs. Keating at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Important Dates for the Fall
- Tryouts begin at 5 pm on August 14 at Stransky Complex (2885 Clinton St., West Seneca)
- Contact: Coach Rich Robbins (Robbins@canisiushigh.org)
- IMPACT testing for freshmen at Canisius at 9am on August 14…a school bus will take the boys to Stransky for tryouts from 11:30 – 1:30.
- Varsity tryouts 8am – 10:30am,…JV tryouts from 10am – noon on August 14
- Contact: Varsity Coach Chris Stuff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tryouts at Audubon Golf Range on August 14
- Freshmen and Sophomores from 10 – 11am, Juniors and Seniors from 11 – noon
- Contact: Coach Ryan Donnelly (email@example.com)
- First workout on August 14 at Canisius at 9am
- The team will have informal workouts during the summer. Please contact the coach.
- Contact: Coach Mitchell Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tryouts on August 14 at 8 am for JV and Varsity at Kennedy Field House.
- Contact: Varsity Coach Tom Weislo (Weislo@canisiushigh.org)
- Contact: Coach Tom Flaherty (email@example.com)